explore the stackdoor product range
The innovative curved solution from Stackdoor. The unique flexibility of up to 20 meters of curtain without guide rails allows for installation over revolving doors and other frontages. Curved provides security for applications with a curved profile where traditional roller shutters or grilles are near impossible.
Stackdoor’s brilliant security curtain design allows for 80% free airflow without detracting from the building’s aesthetic, perfect for applications including retail outlets, car park entrances and low- to medium-risk commercial buildings. Rather than rolling up or down, the upright stacking feature eliminates the need for a traditional, unsightly headbox.
Stackdoor is highly compatible with car park entrances due to the large free open area, capability for wide configurations and self-locking after every cycle. Installed with a high duty cycle motor for regular use, the operation is powered by a range of external drive motors, coupled to necessary safety systems, and compatible with access control and building management systems.
Stackdoor’s revolutionary specification for corner arrangements. Including all the brilliant features of the Stackdoor Standard, the Corner can be configurated to suit U shape, L shape and various other combinations without intermediate guides. The shape detracts nothing from the building façade whilst ensuring a completely secure enclosure.
Boasting all the features of the Stackdoor range, Vertical provides directional flexibility and maximum aperture. When the curtain is open, the Stackdoor curtain can be recessed into the ground or ceiling, moving up or down respectively to secure.
For applications with a large aperture but limited headroom, Stackdoor Compact provides a unique capability to double-stack the curtain. When lowered, the curtain presents as standard but when raised the Compact curtain will stack neatly side by side, reducing the necessary installation space even further.
to prevent lifting
at high level
What makes the patented stackdoor unique?
- Solid steel vertical pins secured into heavy gauge steel horizontal bars
- Unique self-locking curtain prevents lifting
- Concealed fixing locations within extruded guides
- Stacking system allows the stackdoor to be curved in plan
- Maximum visibility with 80% open area
- Available in any colour and stainless steel
- Applicable to any façade, entrances and interior space
- Massively reduced installation space required
- Large width removes need for multiple systems
- Manufactured by CGT Security in the UK
- High duty cycle and rapid operation available
- Range of compatible controls and safety systems for compliancy